Warm Toma'Box tomatoes with burrata and croutons
- 25 tomatoes from the Toma’box
- 1 ball of burrata
- Balsamic cream
- Olive oil
- 2 slices of brown or wholemeal bread
- Dried thyme and dried basil
- Garlic powder
- Pepper and salt
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Cut the tomatoes open and place them in an oven dish.
- Drizzle the tomatoes with olive oil and some balsamic cream
- Season with pepper, coarse salt and dried thyme.
- Brush the slices of bread with some olive oil and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper and dried basil and place on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking tray with the tomatoes and the slices of bread in the oven for 15 minutes.
- When everything is ready, you have a choice: either serve in the baking dish, or just have a plate.
- Put the tomatoes with their juice in a deep plate, place the ball of burrata in the middle.
- Break the slices of bread into large pieces and arrange them between the tomatoes.
- Finish with some pepper, salt and some balsamic cream.
Recipe made by @maison_madelise