Vegi steak tartare with Toma'Muse tomatoes
- 2 packs Toma’Muse
- 1 tbsp mustard
- Pepper and salt
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 4 yellow tomatoes
Type of dish
- Cut Toma’Muse tomatoes in quarters and remove the seeds but keep them separately.
- Cut the tomato flesh into fine cubes.
- Fry Toma’Muse cubes in olive oil. Allow moisture to evaporate and season with salt and pepper and a tablespoon of mustard.
- Drain the cubes in a sieve and keep the liquid.
- Let the mixture cool down and season with salt and pepper.
- Take a dressing ring and fill it with the Toma’Muse cubes. Press well.
- Dressing: 4 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar, salt and pepper, tomato juice and seeds.
- Stir all this well and arrange it on the plate.
- Finish with green herbs and a finely chopped yellow tomato.
Dish made by Alex Verhoeven (restaurant Hert)