Tomatensoep met Toma’Gusto
- 1 potato
- 500gr Toma’Gusto tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 bunch of leeks
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp. tomato purée
- 1 l chicken stock
- Bouquet garni (thyme, bay, parsley stems)
- Salt and pepper
Type of dish
- Rinse the Toma’Gusto tomatoes and chop them. Peel and finely chop the onion. Cut most of the green off the leeks and chop the white part into rings. Peel the carrot and potato and cut into cubes.
- Fry them briefly in butter until glaze, then add the other vegetables.
- Leave to sweat for a few minutes. Pour in the chicken stock and add the bouquet garni. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bouquet garni. Pass the soup through a soup sieve and bring to the boil again. Stir the tomato purée into the soup and season to taste. Serve hot with the garnish of your choice.