Toma’Muse with avocado and lentil salad
- 1 punnet Toma’Muse
- 1 punnet lettuce hearts
- 1 chopped avocado
- 200 grams brown lintels, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup hazelnuts, roasted and chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
Type of dish
- Slice the Toma’Muse in half and put the tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Cut the avocado into small pieces.
- Add the avocado, lintels, parsley, and hazelnuts to the tomatoes.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Put the lettuce hearts on a plate and arrange the tomato mixture over the salad.
- To make the mustard vinaigrette, whisk all the ingredients in a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the dressing over the salad.
- You can always add a nice piece of chicken to this delicious salad.