Toma'Muse smoked salmon & avocado
- 250g Toma’Muse™ tomatoes
- 4 Thick slices (about 200g) sourdough
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 6 Baby cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 1 Large ripe avocado, chopped
- 2 Baby cos heart lettuce, sliced crossways
- 1/2 cup Small basil leaves
- 200g Smoked salmon slices
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2 tsp Horseradish cream
- 1 Small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp Caster sugar
- 1 cup Flat leaf parsley leaves
Type of dish
Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Tear the sourdough into chunks and spread onto a baking tray. Spray well with olive oil and bake for 8 minutes, or until golden. Set aside to cool.
To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and season with salt and pepper. Process or blend until well combined. Transfer to a jug.
Halve the Toma’Muse and place in a large bowl. Add the baby cucumbers and avocado, stir gently to combine. Scatter the lettuce, then basil over a large platter.
Spoon over the Toma’Muse mixture. Poke in the smoked salmon pieces and scatter over the toasted bread. Spoon over the dressing and serve.