Toma'Muse grazing platter
- 3 x 250g Toma’Muse Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 180ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs Caramelized balsamic vinegar
- 100g Smooth feta, crumbled
- 2 tbs Mascarpone
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1 Lemon, rind finely grated
- 1 tbs Finely chopped pickled jalapeno
- 5 Sprigs thyme, leaves picked
- 24 Basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Basil pesto
- 12 Cherry bocconcini, halved
- 30g Pecorino, finely grated
- 300g Assorted delicatessen meats
- 175g Roasted baby capsicums
- 6 Baby cucumbers, quartered
- 180g Mixed olives
- 200g Beetroot dip
- Assortment of cheeses
- Rocket leaves
- Tart cases, crackers and crostini
Type of dish
Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Cut 250g Toma’Muse tomatoes in half and arrange cut side up in a small roasting pan. Top with garlic and season with salt and pepper. Spoon over 4 tbs oil and roast for 15 minutes until slightly collapsed. Drizzle over the balsamic. Cool to room temperature. Spoon into a serving dish.
Meanwhile, cut 250g Toma’Muse tomatoes in half. Carefully spoon out the centre, leaving a shell. Mix the feta, mascarpone, paprika and lemon rind together and spoon into the tomato shells. Place into a shallow dish. Combine 100ml oil with jalapeno and thyme. Season with pepper and pour over the tomatoes, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Cut the remaining 250g Toma’Muse tomatoes in half crossways. Top each with a basil leaf, a dollop of pesto and piece of bocconcini. Sprinkle with pecorino.
To serve, place the roasted balsamic tomatoes and feta stuffed tomatoes onto a large grazing platter or board. Arrange the caprese tomatoes around the edge of the platter. Add meats, capsicum, baby cucumbers, olives, cheese, dip, tarts cases, crackers, crostini and rocket.