Toma’Muse bruschetta with Jalapeno dressing
- 2 x 200g Toma’Muse tomatoes
- 8 slices sourdough, chargrilled
- 250g crème fraiche (see tip)
- Chargrilled lime, to serve
- 1 tbs drained pickled jalapeno
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs lime juice
Type of dish
- Slice the Toma’Muse™ tomatoes into three crossways. Place in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a blender or small processor and blend until smooth. Spoon over the tomatoes. Cover and set aside 15 minutes to marinade.
- Thickly spread the sourdough with crème fraiche and spoon over the tomatoes. Serve with lime.
TIP: You can use soft goats cheese or cream cheese as a replacement for crème fraiche.