Toma’Muse bruschetta with jalapeno dressing
- 1 ciabatta bread
- ½ red onion
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 1 punnet Toma’Muse tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- rocket salad
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut the ciabatta bread into slices approximately 2 to 3 cm thick.
- Put them on the baking sheet and sprinkle with a bit of extra virgin olive oil. Toast them in the oven for 5 minutes until they are lightly toasted.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them into small cubes and put them into a mixing bowl.
- Clean the onion and chop half a red onion. Add this to the tomatoes in the mixing bowl.
- Wash the spring onion and cut off the end and the darkest green stalks. Finely chop the spring onion and put it in the mixing bowl too.
- Add 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar to the mixing bowl. Then season with oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together.
- Spread the tomato salsa over the slices of ciabatta bread.
- Then slide the baking sheet into the oven for another 5 minutes so that the salsa is also slightly heated.
- Take the bruschettas out of the oven and arrange them on a wooden plank or tray.
- Finish with rocket salad.