Toma’Lungo filled with quinoa salad
- 2 Toma’Lungo (oblong tomato)
- 4 dl of vegetable stock
- 100g Greek feta
- 150g quinoa
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Type of dish
- Put the quinoa in a jar and add double the amount of vegetable stock. Bring the quinoa to boil over medium heat and let them absorb the stock.
- Cut the Toma’Lungo in half lengthwise. Keep it decorative and leave the green stem attached.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Cut the yellow bell pepper into small cubes and fry briefly in a pan together with the crushed clove of garlic.
- Mix the bell pepper, quinoa and feta.
- Fill the Toma’Lungo tomatoes with the mixture and place them in the oven for 10 minutes.