Toma'Gusto soup with pigeon
- 6 Toma’Gusto Tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 medium potatoes
- 4 medium carrots
- 2 l poultry broth
- Olive oil
- Pepper and salt
- Paprika powder
Type of dish
- Cut all vegetables into small pieces.
- Heat a dash of olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the onion and the garlic and sauté until translucent.
- Add the pieces of carrot and potato and let them cook for a while.
- Add the Toma’Gusto pieces and stir well. Let it cook for a while.
- Pour about 1.5 liters of broth into the bowl until the vegetables are covered and cook until all the vegetables are tender.
- Blend the soup until smooth. Add the rest of the stock and possibly a little more or less depending on the thickness of the soup.
- Allow to boil for a while after mixing/blending.
- Serve in pretty bowls and garnish with fresh croutons and some flat-leaf parsley.
Tip for a festive soup: Briefly fry a pigeon breast in a knob of rosé butter and cut it into thin strips.
Recipe made by @maison_madelise