Toma'Chef tomato cake with ricotta
- 250 grams of ricotta
- 1 bag of spinach (+- 250 grams)
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- 4 strips of unsalted bacon cut into pieces
- 1 container Toma’Chef
- A pinch of salt and pepper
Type of dish
- Roll the puff pastry open and prick it with your fork.
- Mix ricotta, spinach and basil with some pepper and salt. Place this on the puff pastry.
- Now place the salted bacon and tomatoes from our Toma’Box on top.
- Fold the sides and put in the oven at 185 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with some grated Parmesan cheese and rocket lettuce.
Recipe made by @marie.s_lovely_kitchen