Toma’Chef salad with salmon and avocado
- 6 Toma’Chef tomatoes
- 400gr smoked salmon
- 2 avocados
- 1tl dried basil
- Coarse salt and pepper
- Pink pepper berries
- Olive oil
- 1 handful of flat-leaf parsley
Type of dish
- Cut the tomatoes, avocado and smoked salmon into thin slices.
- Alternately arrange these ingredients on a plate.
- Pour a small splash of olive oil over it, season with the coarse salt, pepper from the grinder and the basil.
- Finish with pink pepper berries and some flat leaf parsley.