Swordfish with Toma'Dor tomato salsa
- 800 g swordfish in slices
- Pepper and salt
- 3 tbsp capers
- 4 tbsp sherry or white port
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 tbsp pitted black olives, sliced
- 20 Toma’Dor tomatoes
- White wine
- A few leaves of fresh basil
- Olive oil
- 1 cup of white beans
- 1 small fennel, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 handful of rocket salad
- 1 orange, quartered
Type of dish
- Sear the swordfish in a dash of olive oil for 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Season with pepper and salt.
- Marinate the capers briefly in the sherry or white port. Heat a dash of olive oil in a pan, stew the clove of garlic and the red onion in it.
- Then add the tomatoes, the black olives, the marinated capers, the white wine, all the fresh basil and a pinch of pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients for the salad.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and serve with the fennel and bean salad and some mayonnaise.
Recipe made by chef Peppe Giacomazza in collaboration with Njam TV