Summer risotto with Toma'Muse Color and baked salmon
- 4 fresh salmon fillets
- 350 g risotto rice
- 1 l vegetable stock
- 1 dl white wine
- 2 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 g Toma’Muse coloured tomatoes
- dried thyme
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- Balsamic cream
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Pepper of the mill
- Coarse salt
- Green for the finishing touch (can be done with cress, leek shoots, rocket…)
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven to 170°C
- Halve the Toma’Muse color tomatoes and place in an oven dish with the open side up. Drizzle olive oil and some balsamic cream over the tomatoes and season with dried thyme, pepper and salt.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Heat a dash of olive oil in a pan and fry the salmon fillets nicely brown on both sides. Place the covered salmon fillets in an oven dish and place them in the oven with the tomatoes for the rest of the time.
- Heat a (cast iron) cooking pot with a dash of olive oil. Chop the shallots and garlic and fry in the hot olive oil.
- Add the risotto rice and let it cook for a while.
- Deglaze with the wine and a dash of stock. Stir well until the rice has absorbed all the liquid. Then add a little stock, until all the liquid has been absorbed and the risotto is cooked.
- Remove the oven dish with the baked Toma’Muse color tomatoes from the oven and mix the tomatoes into the risotto. Keep a few aside to finish off your plate later. Stir the tablespoon of butter through the risotto and season with pepper.
- Spoon some risotto into a deep plate, grate some parmesan cheese over it and place a nice piece of salmon on top. Finish off with some greens and a few fried tomatoes.
Recipe made by @maison_madelise