Spicy toast with Toma'Tasty tomatoes
- 4 thick slices of brown (sourdough) bread
- 12 Toma’Tasty tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp farm butter
- 2 tbsp shredded parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Pepper of the mill
- Coarse salt
- Dried basil
- 1 spring onion
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Make a herb butter by mixing the 2 tablespoons of butter with the chopped parsley and 2 cloves of pressed garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush both sides of the sandwiches with the herb garlic butter.
- Heat a pan and fry the slices of bread brown on both sides.
- Then place them on a baking sheet on a baking tray and place in the oven for a few more minutes until they are nice and crispy on the outside.
- Meanwhile, cut the Toma’Tasty tomatoes into small cubes and place in a bowl.
- Mix with the olive oil and the shredded fresh basil.
- Season the tomato mixture with salt and pepper.
- Remove the toasts from the oven and spread the Toma’Tasty tomato cubes on top.
- Finish with some dried basil and spring onion.
Recipe made by @maison_madelise