Spaghettini with Toma’Muse , feta, olives and rocket
- 2 x 250g Toma’Muse tomatoes
- 100ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs Red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp Caster sugar
- 150g Mixed olives, pitted, roughly chopped
- 350g Spaghettini
- 250g Goat’s feta
- 60g Rocket leaves
Type of dish
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Cut the Toma’muse™ tomatoes crossways into three, without cutting all the way through. Transfer to a roasting pan.
- Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and sugar and pour over the tomatoes. Add the olives and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghettini in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following the packet directions, until tender. Drain pasta and return to the pan. Add the Toma’muse mixture and crumble over the feta. Add the rocket and toss over a low heat for 2 minutes or until warmed through.