Scallops with Toma’Muse and artichokes
- 2 large artichokes
- 1 punnet Toma’Muse
- 20 scallops
- 2 lemons
- 1 pot sour cream
- Olive oil
Type of dish
- Clean the artichokes and put them in water with lemon juice immediately so that they do not discolour. Cook them for 10 minutes in a pan with plenty of water and a splash of olive oil until they are done.
- Drain them and plunge one artichoke into cold water.
- Put the other artichoke into the blender together with 2 tablespoons sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Blend this to a smooth mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and put the tomatoes in the oven. Sprinkle the tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper and put them in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Cut the cooled artichoke into 20 pieces and fry them in a pan.
- Fry the scallops at the same time.
- Drizzle the artichoke crème and arrange the fried scallops on it together with the artichoke.
- Finish with the roasted tomatoes.