Salmon with Toma'Muse Color and a coulis of tomato
- 250 grams of Toma’Muse coloured tomatoes
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 300 ml water
- Pepper and salt
- Sprig of rosemary
- Piece of salmon per person
Type of dish
- Coulis: Peel 15 Toma’Muse color tomatoes, stew them briefly with one shallot, a clove of garlic and a sprig of rosemary. Deglaze with water and leave to simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the rosemary and blend everything together until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the remaining Toma’Muse color tomatoes into pieces and marinate with olive oil and coarse salt.
- Bake the salmon until golden brown and leave it to cook further in the oven at 180°C.
- Arrange everything nicely on a plate.
TIP: You can finish the dish with edible flowers or a spicy olive oil.
Recipe made by chef Peter Vangenechten