Salmon trout with lemon, grilled Toma´Muse tomatoes and a fresh salad
- 4 whole grain sandwiches
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 lemons
- 4 salmon trout
- chervil & flat leaf parsley 1 packet
- 800 grams of Toma’Muse grill tomatoes
- 100 grams of baby leaf lettuce
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and bake the rolls according to the instructions on the package.
- Peel the garlic and cut into thick slices. Scrub the lemon well and also cut into slices. Rub the fish well with oil and season with a pinch of (coarse) salt and black pepper. Arrange the fish in an oven dish. Cut the stems from the parsley and place the stems together with the chervil in the abdominal cavity of the fish. Also put the garlic and half of the lemon slices in it. Finally, make a few notches in the top of the fish, arrange the rest of the lemon slices on it and slide the dish into the oven for about 30 minutes or until the fish is nicely cooked.
- Mix the herb sauce (which you can find in the box of the cherry tomatoes) under the tomatoes and put them in the oven with the fish for the last 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the parsley and scoop half under the lettuce together with a dash of oil, a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Check if the fish and tomatoes are cooked, finish with the rest of the parsley and serve with the bread and lettuce. Tasty!