Salad with Toma'Box tomatoes and burrata
- handful of fresh arugula
- Toma’Box (handful of tomatoes)
- 1 burrata
- fresh basil
- black pepper from the mill
- fleur de sel
- smoked olive oil
Type of dish
- Cut the cherry tomatoes from the Toma’Box in half and hollow them out.
- Fill them with cheese spread and place them on a plate. Keep your preparation in the fridge until it’s time to decorate.
- Cut the yellow pepper, the red pepper and the black olives into small triangles about 0.5 cm wide and 2 cm long to give the shape of small horns.
- Arrange them on top of the cherry tomatoes and alternate colors.