Salad of Toma’Chef with Boursin & herb coulis
- 2 punnets Toma’Chef
- 1 pot Boursin with fresh herbs
- 50 grams roasted macadamia nuts or cashew nuts
- 1 red onion
- 1 lemon
- olive oil
Ingredients for herb coulis
- 500 grams baby spinach
- fresh herbs (coriander, flat-leaf parsley, tarragon, basil & chives)
- 30 cl chicken broth
Type of dish
- Cook the spinach for 30 seconds, then drain and cool in cold water or ice water.
- Squeeze the moisture out of the spinach and put it in a blender.
- Add the herbs, hot broth, 5 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper and blend this to a smooth mixture.
- Blanch the tomatoes for 8 to 12 seconds and then plunge them into cold water.
- Peel the tomatoes.
- Make a nice circle with the herb coulis. Place one tablespoon of Boursin in the middle of the circle; this is the base for your tomato arrangement.
- Stack up the tomatoes in various colours.
- Finish with lemon zest, red onion, nuts, olive oil, salt and pepper.