Puff pastry triangles with Toma'Dor and burrata
Makes 5 triangles
- 1 rectangular puff pastry sheet (ready-made)
- 1 large burrata
- 15 or so Toma’Dor tomatoes
- Handful of fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 egg yolk
- Pepper and salt to taste
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven at 180° C.
- Cut long rectangles of puff pastry and halve the tomatoes.
- Cut the burrata into small bits and spoon the creamy mixture on one half of the puff pastry rectangles.
- Place the Toma’Dor halves on top of the burrata, add salt, pepper and the Italian seasoning to taste and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Chop half the basil and sprinkle on top of the burrata.
- Fold the puff pastry to cover the filling and press the edges using a fork. Put baking paper on a baking tray and place the filled puff pastry rectangles on the tray.
- Beat the egg yolk in a bowl and coat the puff pastry rectangles.
- Bake the rectangles approximately 15 to 18 minutes in the oven. Sprinkle with the remaining basil and serve.