Portobello with mozzarella and roasted Toma’Muse
- 4 pieces of portobello
- 250 grams of mozzarella
- 800 gram bowl of Toma’Muse grill tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 400 grams of conchiglie
- 1 red onion
- 100 grams of arugula
- 2 tsp aceto balsamic
- 50 grams of kernel mixture
- Handful of chives & basil
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
- Divide the portobello mushrooms in an oven dish. Tear the mozzarella into pieces and divide about half over the portobello mushrooms. Halve half of the tomatoes and divide them between the portobello mushrooms (see tip) and the baking dish. Peel the garlic and chop finely. Pour a generous splash of olive oil over the portobello mushrooms. Season with the garlic, salt and black pepper. Slide into the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water for about 8 minutes for al dente and 10 minutes if you like it well cooked. Be sure to taste it!
- Peel the red onion and chop finely. Spoon the red onion with the rest of the cherry tomatoes, the rest of the mozzarella and arugula into a large bowl. Mix well with the marinade (you can find this in the Toma’Muse packaging) and a generous splash of olive oil.
- Remove the portobello mushrooms from the oven and pour over the balsamic vinegar. Slide the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Roast the seed mixture in a dry pan until golden brown. Finely chop the chives and basil.
- Spoon the arugula mixture, the kernel mixture and the fresh herbs under the pasta and season with salt and black pepper.
- Serve the lukewarm pasta with the portobello mushrooms and roasted tomatoes! Tasty!