Pasta pesto with Toma’Dor tomatoes
- 400 grams of whole wheat pasta
- 1 ball of Mozzarella light
- 1 broccoli
- 2 vines of Toma’Dor tomatoes
- Oregano, pepper & salt
- Olive oil
For the pesto
- 100 grams of spinach
- 50 grams handful of basil leaves (25 grams)
- 40 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 80 ml extra virgin olive oil
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cook the whole wheat pasta and broccoli until done.
- Place the tomatoes in an oven dish and sprinkle carefully with a little olive oil, oregano, pepper & salt. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Crush the garlic cloves and put the spinach, basil leaves and grated cheese in the blender.
- Add the oil little by little and see if you think the consistency is as wished.
- Cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and add the pesto, mozzarella, broccoli and Toma’Dor tomatoes.
- Season to taste!