Pasta Pesto with Toma’Chef tomatoes
- 2 punnets Toma’Chef
- 500 grams pasta shells
- 3 small pots basil
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese
- 30 grams pine nuts
- 3 cloves garlic
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Type of dish
- Blanch the tomatoes for 8-12 seconds and then plunge them into cold water.
- Peel the tomatoes.
- Pick the basil leaves and put them in the blender. Add the pine nuts, garlic, Parmesan cheese, 15 ml olive oil, and salt and pepper. Blend this until you have a nice pesto.
- Cook the pasta in salted water.
- Mix the drained pasta with the pesto. Then add the tomatoes and arrange this on a plate.
- Finish with rocket and Parmesan cheese.