Oysters with Toma'Chef tomatoes
- 4 oysters
- Toma’Chef tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ lime juice
- Pinch of black pepper
Type of dish
- Hold the oyster with the flat shell upwards with one hand.
- Insert an oyster knife between the two shell halves. Do this right into the hinge. This is the more pointed part of the oyster. Be careful not to pry. Then the shell can break and there is the possibility that flakes end up in the oyster meat.
- Slide the knife under the oyster to free it from the lower shell.
- Different colors Toma’chef tomatoes
- Vinaigrette: olive oil, soy sauce and lime juice.
- Arrange Toma’chef tomatoes on the oyster and finish with vinaigrette.
- Finish with a turn of the pepper mill.
Dish made by Alex Verhoeven (restaurant Hert)