Oven dish with cod, Prosciutto di Parma, olives and roasted Toma'Dor
- 4 cod fillets
- 4 slices of Prosciutto di Parma
- 4 sage sprigs
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 12 large green olives
- 1 tray Toma’Dor tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. capers
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Pepper and salt to taste
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven at 180° C.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt on the cod fillets and add a sage sprig.
- Wrap the cod fillets in the Prosciutto di Parma. Put baking paper on a baking tray and place the wrapped cod fillets on the tray.
- Halve the olives and spread the olive halves and the capers on the baking tray.
- Place the Toma’Dor tomatoes between the cod fillets.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste and add sage leaves.
- Bake the cod fillets approximately 15 minutes in the oven.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the dish. Serve with a salad, bread, potatoes or pasta.