Olives with minced meat and Toma'Gusto
- 100 grams pitted olives
- 400 grams of minced meat
- 4 Toma’Gusto tomatoes
- 20 grams of chives
- 20 grams of leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons mild mustard
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 Lime
Type of dish
- Remove the skin from the Toma’Gusto tomatoes. Make a shallow incision in the bottom and place them in boiling water for about 1 minute, after which you can easily remove the skin. Once the skin has been removed, place the tomatoes in a heatproof dish with the rounded side up.
- Chop the parsley, chives and olives and mix them with the minced meat. Season with salt and pepper after adding mustard. Knead the mince into 4 meatballs and place them next to the tomatoes.
- Make a 1-inch cut at the top of the tomato, then tuck in a sprig of rosemary. Place lime wedges between the minced meat and the tomatoes. Finish with olive oil, pepper and salt.
- Put the dish for 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.