National tomato tower with Toma'Chef tomatoes
For the tower
- 6 Toma’Chef tomatoes in 3 colours
- 12 tomatoes Toma’Dor
- 2 balls of mozzarella
- 1 bunch of basil
For the sauce
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 5 tbsp agave syrup
- Pepper and salt to taste
Type of dish
- Cut the Toma’Chef tomatoes and mozzarella into thin slices.
- Wash the basil leaves and leave to dry on kitchen roll.
- Now build the tower in this order: dark tomato- mozzarella- basil leaves- yellow tomato- mozzarella- red tomato- basil leaf and secure with football stick.
- Grate the zest of the lime and squeeze out the juice. Mix the oil, syrup, juice and zest well together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the sauce over the tomato tower.
- Prick the Toma’Dor tomatoes on skewers, along with basil leaf and secure the skewers in the football shape.