Lobster with Toma'Tasty tomatoes
- 1 lobster per person
- Toma’Tasty tomatoes
Type of dish
- Wash and cut the Toma’Tasty tomatoes into thin slices.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil
- Add a lot of salt: about a tablespoon of salt per liter of water
- Remove the elastics from the claws and slide the lobster into the boiling water.
- If you want to eat it cooked, calculate a total of 1 minute per 100 grams.
- Arrange the Toma’Tasty tomatoes on the plate. Center the lobster in the middle.
- Finish with Caviar on the tomatoes
Tip: If you want to add a little sauce, make a basil dressing.
Dish made by Peter Vangenechten (La Belle restaurant)