Gazpacho with Toma'Viola tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 300 g watermelon
- 400 g Toma’Viola tomatoes
- ½ onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Pepper & salt
- Handful of Mint
Type of dish
- Clean and cut up the vegetables.
- Put the sliced bell pepper, melon, tomatoes, onion, handful of mint and clove of garlic in the blender.
- Mix it all up.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Place the gazpacho in the refrigerator and serve ice cold.
- Finish with a few mint leaves.
TIP: If you want fewer seeds, run the mixture through the passe-vite.