Fresh dipping sauce with Toma’Dor tomatoes
- 125 grams of Greek yogurt
- 125 grams of whipped cream cheese
- 2 vines of Toma’Dor tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of horseradish
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 lime: zest and juice
- 1 spring onion
- Handful of pine or pumpkin seeds
- Pepper and salt
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Roast the seeds in the oven until they turn golden brown.
- Mix the yogurt and cream cheese to a fluffy mass.
- Add the olive oil, zest of lime and its juice.
- Grate the horseradish and add to the mixture.
- Cut the spring onion into thin rings.
- Mix herbs with salt and pepper.
- Cut the Toma’Dor tomatoes in four.
- Finish the mixture with tomatoes, roasted seeds and spring onions.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.