Focaccia tricolore with Toma'Box tomatoes
- 500 g flour
- 10 g salt
- 7 g dried yeast
- 30 ml olive oil
- 340 ml water, lukewarm
- Toma’Box (handful of tomatoes) for topping
- A few sprigs of rosemary
- Extra olive oil
Type of dish
- Put all the ingredients for the dough in a bowl (except the tomatoes and rosemary).
- Mix together and knead the dough for about 10 minutes.
- Take a mixing bowl and dust the inside with flour. Place the dough ball in it and cover with a damp tea towel.
- Leave it to rise for 1 hour in a warm and draught-free place.
- Grease a deep baking tray or mould with olive oil and carefully pour the risen dough onto it. Use your hands to push the dough apart into a rectangle (keep some room on the baking tray because the dough will expand a bit in the oven.
- Try to keep the airiness that was created during the rising.
- Brush the top of the dough with the extra olive oil and divide the sliced tomatoes and rosemary on top.
- Allow the dough to rise for another 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C.
- Drizzle the top with a little olive oil and bake the focaccia.
- Press the bread in various places with your finger and then bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and cooked.