National Toma'Chef burger
- 4 Toma’Chef tomatoes
- Tin of chickpeas (400 grams)
- 25 grams of oatmeal
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp sesame paste
- 1 tsp paprika
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pepper and salt
Type of dish
- Rinse the chickpeas and blend coarsely in a food processor.
- Chop the onion and finely chop the garlic.
- Mix the oatmeal, onion, garlic, sesame paste, spices and lemon juice into the chickpea mixture.
- Turn the mixture into 4 small burgers.
- Place the burgers in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to firm them up.
- Fry the burgers in a pan for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut the Toma’Chef tomatoes in half and place the burgers on top.
TIP: finish with toppings of your choice (rocket, cheese, sauce,…)