Devils tricolore Toma'Box snack
- 1 Toma’Box (4 black, 4 yellow, 4 red)
- 1 tub of cheese spread
- 4 black olives
- 8 pieces of red pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
Type of dish
- Cut the cherry tomatoes from the Toma’Box in half and hollow them out.
- Fill them with cheese spread and place them on a plate. Keep your preparation in the fridge until it’s time to decorate.
- Cut the yellow pepper, the red pepper and the black olives into small triangles about 0.5 cm wide and 2 cm long to give the shape of small horns.
- Arrange them on top of the cherry tomatoes and alternate colors.