Couscous Halloumi with Toma’Dor tomatoes
- 250 g of instant couscous
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 150 g of halloumi
- 250 g Toma’Dor tomatoes
- Spices: flat parsley and a bunch of mint
- ½ lime juice
- 1 tsp liquid honey
- Salt and pepper
Type of dish
- Prepare the couscous according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash the aubergine and zucchini and cut it into cubes. Cut the Toma’Dor tomatoes in half.
- Grill the vegetables and halloumi.
- Wash the herbs, shake them dry and chop the leaves.
- Squeeze the limes and mix the juice with honey.
- Season the couscous to taste with salt and pepper. Add the grilled vegetables, halloumi and Toma’Dor tomatoes and mix. Finish with the herbs and lime juice.