Colorful galette with Toma'Chef tomatoes
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 200 g ricotta
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pepper and salt
- fresh thyme
- 1 egg
- 4 large Toma’chef tomatoes and some small cherry tomatoes
- small mozzarella balls
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Take the puff pastry and brush it with the ricotta, but leave enough room at the edge because you will fold it in later.
- Mix some olive oil with pepper, salt and herbs to taste and drizzle the ricotta with this.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices, also cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Place the tomatoes on the ricotta. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and maple syrup.
- Stir the egg in a bowl and brush the edge of the puff pastry with it.
- Place the galette in the oven and bake for about 15 min.
- Take it out of the oven and put the halved mozzarella balls on top.
- Bake for 5 more minutes and you’re done.
- Finish with fresh thyme.
Recipe by @missfood07