Cod bruschetta with Toma'Dor tomatoes
- 500 grams of cod or 4 cod fillets
- 2 bunches of Toma’Dor tomatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh basil
- salt and pepper
Type of dish
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Cut the onion into fine cubes, press the garlic and mix it with the tomatoes, the rest of the olive oil and the lemon juice.
- Chop the fresh herbs and add them to the tomato mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the cod fillets in an oven dish and spread the tomato salsa over it.
- Place the fish in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes
Recipe made by Celien Rombouts