Carpaccio of Toma'Gusto with a salad of green beans and mozzarella
- 4 Toma’Gusto tomatoes
- 100 grams of green beans
- 250 grams of mozzarella balls
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Basil leaves
- Pine nuts
- Pepper & salt
Type of dish
- Rinse the Toma’Gusto tomatoes and cut them into thin slices.
- Arrange the slices on the plate.
- Cook the beans al dente in salted water and rinse them under fresh water.
- Wash the arugula and cut the basil leaves into strings.
- Sprinkle the beans and mozzarella balls over the tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Then sprinkle on the rocket and basil.
- Finish with the pine nuts.
- Mix the oil and vinegar and divide over the salad.