Bruschetta with Toma’Chef & goat cheese
- 1 punnet Toma’Chef
- 1 baguette
- 1 pot spreadable goat cheese
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tin anchovies
- 1 punnet physalis
Type of dish
- Blanch the tomatoes for 8 to 12 seconds and then plunge them into ice water.
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- Slice the baguette lengthwise into thin uniform slices.
- Sprinkle the bread with olive oil and salt and then rub with the garlic clove.
- Peel the tomatoes.
- Put the sandwiches into the oven for 6 minutes until they are crispy and then allow to cool briefly.
- Spread the goat cheese on the sandwich and then garnish with the tomatoes (use different colours and shapes).
- Use one physalis per sandwich; cut it in half and arrange it on the sandwich.
- Cut the anchovies into long strips, the red onion into rings and arrange them on the sandwich.
- Finish with pepper, salt, olive oil and fresh herbs (coriander, dill, chives, shiso, etc.).