Bowl with mozzarella and Toma'Chef
- 1 sheet of filo dough
- 8 balls of mini mozzarella
- 10 Stoffels Toma’Chef tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Pepper and salt
Type of dish
- Remove the filo dough from the freezer or fridge and cut out circles.
- Place in a baking tin and place in the oven at 200 degrees for 4 minutes.
- Cut the Toma’Chef tomatoes into pieces and mix this with the mozarella balls cut into pieces
- Add fresh basil leaves and mix with salt and pepper.
- Place it in the tin and put it in the oven for another 2 minutes so that the mozzarella melts slightly.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and a fresh basil leaf.
Recipe made by marie.s_lovely_kitchen