Baked stuffed Toma’Gusto
- 150g quinoa
- 2 Toma’Gusto tomatoes
- 2 green peppers withe seeds removed and cut in half
- 400 g sweetcorn
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 80 g grated cheese
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped oregano
- ½ tbsp. ground cumin
- salt and pepper
Type of dish
- Grill the green peppers for 8 minutes. Leave to cool down and remove the skin. Then chop the peppers coarsely and put in a bowl.
- Sweat the sweetcorn and onion for 10 minutes in a non-stick pan. Stir occasionally. Add to the bowl with the peppers. Season with the oregano, olive oil, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Chop off the tops of the Toma’Gusto tomatoes and put to one side. Remove the pulp from the tomatoes. Keep it in a bowl and press with a spoon to extract the juice. Save 200 ml of the juice. Season the tomatoes with salt.
- Rinse the quinoa under cold water. Drain and put in a saucepan. Add the tomato juice and 50 ml water and bring to the boil. Season with salt and leave to simmer for 15 minutes. Fluff up with a fork. Add the sweetcorn mixture.
- Heat the oven to 180 °C.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the mixture and divide the cheese onto them. Put the top of the tomato back on top and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Then put them under the grill for a further 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.