Aperitif Christmas trees with Toma’Chef tomatoes
- 2 large tortilla sheets
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 6 thin slices of ham
- 6 small Toma’chef tomatoes in different colours
- Nice wooden skewers of about 10 cm
Type of dish
- First heat the tortillas briefly in the microwave oven, as indicated on the packaging. Even if you want to use it for a cold snack.
- Mix the pesto under the cream cheese.
- Spread half of the pesto-cheese mixture on a tortilla.
- Arrange the ham slices on it.
- Spread the rest of the pesto-cheese mixture on the second tortilla and place nicely on the ham, with the cheese mixture on the inside. Press well.
- Using a sharp knife (or very good kitchen scissors), cut the tortilla into “ribbons” of one and a half centimeters thick.
- The sides are too short to make trees, enjoy them immediately or just roll them up and secure with a toothpick.
- Stick a Toma’Chef tomato on each skewer and slide it to the top
- Make a zigzag motion with each tortilla ribbon until you get the shape of a Christmas tree and insert a toothpick so that the Toma’Chef tomato becomes the peak of the Christmas tree.
Tip: Finish with some edible golden dust for a festive touch!
Recipe made by @maison_madelise